The classic USDA handbook to self-reliant living, now completely revised and updated.
Christine Woodside, U. s. Department of Agriculture, Christine Woodside
- Download free The Lathe Book – Ernie Conover pdf
This is the only book of its kind -- dedicated to every aspect of the lathe. Completely revised and updated, it includes information on […]
- Download free Collins Complete Woodworker's Manual – Albert Jackson, David Day pdf
A completely revised, redesigned and updated edition of the definitive and bestselling woodworker's bible.
Author: Albert Jackson, […]
- Download free Vacation Homes and Cabins – U. s. Department of Agriculture pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Dover Publications Inc.) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
- Download free How to Build and Furnish a Log Cabin – W. Ben Hunt pdf
W. Ben Hunt's classic has earned a reputation as the" authentic handbook since it was first published in 1939. Updated in 1974, it […]
- Download free The Encyclopedia of Wood – U. s. Department of Agriculture pdf
Timber is one of our most precious, versatile, and vulnerable resources, so using it effectively is important. Knowing your material […]
- Download free The Woody Plant Seed Manual Part I – Franklin T. Bonner pdf
The first comprehensive handbook on the seeds of trees and shrubs produced by the USDA Forest Service was USDA Misc. Pub. 654, […]
- Download free Circular Work in Carpentry and Joinery – George Collings pdf
A revision of a classic work originally published 1911. New annotated drawings give clear, easily understood explanations of the field […]