The 1940s marked a period of transition in interior design and interior designers were more focused on new creations rather than on post-war reconstruction.
- Download free Building Period Furniture From Photos – Mike Siemsen pdf
Beskrivning saknas från förlaget. Kolla gärna upp förlagets (Betterway Books) hemsida, där det kan finnas mer information.
- Download free Outside the Not So Big House – Julie Moir Messervy, Sarah Susanka, Grey Crawford pdf
A companion volume to Inside the Not So Big House explains how to create a seamless transition between indoor space and outdoor living […]
- Download free Classic Georgian Style – Henrietta Spencer-Churchill pdf
Henrietta Spencer-Churchill tours a variety of Georgian houses throughout the British Isles to give a fascinating overview of the period […]
- Download free Design for CNC – Gary Rohrbacher, Anne Filson pdf
Written by the founders of the architecture, design, and research firm Filson and Rohrbacher, this book takes you through the basics of […]
- Download free Decorating to Go – Adrienne Nappi, Robin Bernard pdf
"Decorating to Go" presents a case for creating style in a home that will not be permanent...a sublet or rental, a "home away from […]
- Download free Timeless Wood – Tine Verdickt, Marca Dorpmans, Tine Verdickt pdf
Timeless Wood features exclusive wooden creations for your garden - wooden outbuildings such as carports, sheds and poolhouses, as well […]
- Download free Tool-Making Projects for Joinery and Woodworking: A Yankee Craftsman's Practical Methods – Steve A. Olesin pdf
Written with all skill levels in mind, this practical handbook presents detailed instructions for making 20 essential hand tools for […]